Friday, January 25, 2013

The Start

The topic I chose for sociology is Marriage and Family: In-Tact. I found this topic really interesting because in today's society the family unit and the relationships in it can be completely different from family to family.  Through society, people also have totally different views on marriage; some people could view it as something completely necessary where as others may think marriage is not a necessity in life and not needed to start a family.   I know that I have a completely different relationship with my parents than my friends have with their parents.   A couple of questions i would like to investigate in this semester are What makes a truly happy family? and is there such thing as a truly happy family? What is societies view of a perfect family? What are the main hardships in a marriage? I'm really excited to start my research on this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment