Friday, April 26, 2013

Final Summary/Reaction

After getting the results back from my survey, I found it really interesting how people have so many different opinions on family and marriage. I asked the people who took my surveys to evaluate their view of family and marriage. The survey questions were meant for the people (mostly girls between the age of 16 and 17) to evaluate their own family lives; whether parents are married or divorced. It was interesting to see how the girls with the divorced parents looked at the questions I asked like, "what do you consider a truly successful family and marriage?", with a more pessimistic view than girls with parents who are married and who valued the importance of in-tact family and marriage. My survey and evaluation of my own family conveyed opinions  about family and marriage that varied based on a person's family status right now and what they believed to be important in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment